It is generally considered that shoe color greatly complements your personality and the white color is more common because it is a sign of peace and neatness.
If you are able to learn that how to clean white converse shoes, you will never have white dirty shoes.
Cleaning White Shoes with Soap Solution:
The rubber shoes are the easiest to clean by using common soap or detergent especially the rubber shoes are cleaned in this way effectively.
- Remove the dirt and unwanted material from the shoes with cloth
- Laces are washed separately so detach them
- Wash the shoes from inner and outer side with plain warm water
- You have to add common soap or detergent in water to make a soap solution
- Now apply the soap solution on shoes and rub the shoes with brush evenly. You can harshly brush the stains but avoid too much pressure because it will damage the texture of shoes
- Wash the shoes from inner and outer side with warm water until the soap is completely removed and shoes are clean and white
- Finally, stuff the shoes with the help of paper towel to remove excessive water. Paper towel is also helpful in maintaining the shape of shoes.
Use of Ready Made Products:
Whether you use commercial or market products to clean your shoes or homemade cleaning solution the first most step is the removal of laces.
- You must remove the old polish, mud dust and dirt stains from the surface of shoes with the help of pre-cleaner
- Now apply the cleaner on the surface of the shoes with the help of brush in such a way that the whole shoe is covered
- Leave the shoes with cleaner for specified duration
- Remove the cleaner and do exactly according to the instructions mentioned on the cleaner that how to remove the cleaner or how to dry the shoes.
Cleaning of White Sneakers:
Cleaning of white sneakers is very important because their neatness and white color will add more charm and will increase their life. If you follow daily cleaning routine then you have no need to apply extensive cleaning procedures.
- You must remove the dirt, mud masks and other unwanted particles with simple paper towel or wipes. Rubber soles can be cleaned with a magic eraser to remove the paleness and stubborn marks.
- By using efficient cleaner you should make a foam of it and apply it on the shoes, rub the shoes softly with an expired tooth brush. Stains need harsh rubbing so apply brushing accordingly while removing foam time to time. Repeat the procedure until you are sure that your ugly white sneakers are again bright white.
- Now remove the all foam and cleaner off and let the shoes dry.
- Wash the laces with soap and water and if needed do brushing very softly. Remove the laces from soap and wash them with clean water. Let them dry and put them again on shoes when the shoes and laces become dry.
Now you are again able to wear the shining white converse shoes. Visit here for more home DIY.