Data analysis from the accident site evidences, medical reports, insurance claims and the counter claims of the defendants are considered critical in cases of personal injury claims. They determine the strength of your case and the sum of settlements advised by the court of law. The methods used by your lawyer and the reports generated will be subject to counter query and re examination by the defendant’s lawyers. Hence your lawyer will ensure maximum accuracy during eh investigation stages.
The authority of Parker Waichman LLP in collecting evidences and subjecting them to qualitative data analysis is a well known fact. The lawyers here have the experience in assimilating the data and evidences from multiple sources. They subject it to accurate forensic analysis and generate authentic reports authorized by government approved medical experts.
Accident and Injury Analysis
The primary purpose of the data analysis is to establish the maximum liability of the accused in causing the injury. The percentage of liability varies for motor accidents, medical malpractice, work place accidents, slip and fall injuries and other types.
- Your lawyer conducts a complete investigation into the incident at the spot. This has to be done before the traces of evidences and witnesses are eliminated. Once he completes the survey he will be able to use the collected data for forensic and legal analysis. Based on the results he will be able to assess the financial aspects of settlements.
- The results of data analysis may vary for claims from the defendants and the insurance company. However the approach will remain almost the same. Blood test reports are matched with the sampling of blood and tissues collected from the accident spot. The medical scans of injuries will be matched with the probable points of impact at the site. This is mostly supported by the photographs and forensic analysis reports. The complexity of evidence and the process of converting them into meaningful data depend on the efficiency of evidence collection.
- Age of the victim and the nature and intensity of injury play an important role in determining the claim for compensation. You can get more details from your lawyer regarding this. In some instances like work place injuries, younger age can act as parameter for increasing the compensation sum. This again depends on the intensity of injury and the period for which you might remain immobile in the future. In cases of partial or total disability the compensation will be decided upon the loss of future earnings and the probability of going for alternate jobs after recovery.
- Some of the insurance companies may not entertain the claims for compensations if your age is above a certain limit set by them. Your lawyer will be able to negotiate with them and determine the probability of getting the maximum possible compensations in such cases.
- The number of dependents in your family is another factor which will be considered during the analytical process. Your lawyer will be able to assess the exact amount of compensations based on the present and future effects of the injury on their life.